Week 13 Progress

Final Assignment Progress:

This week, we each updated our technical drawings to include colour and fabric texture. Finally, we  finalized our brand logo and went with the planet idea while making a text logo too. We also did the range planning according to our own garments and final line ups. For individual work, I was tasked with writing up the brand intro, vision and mission. I had a lot of fun doing this part as I got to envision the brand as a whole and make our brand sound very welcoming and playful.



I also proposed the idea to add a white glow to our slide titles as it would make it stand out more and look futuristic at the same time. Besides, to make our slides look more consistent while displaying the slide info, I proposed to add a side bar using the holographic pattern that is used in our collection. With the side bar, we had to make minor adjustments to our current slides.

Comments