Week 14 Progress and Presentation

Final Assignment Progress:

This week, we’re finalising our slides and planning the flow of our presentation on Friday. We continued to make adjustments to the previous slides and finalized the descriptions of our garments, range planning, styling board and conclusion. Each of us wrote our own descriptions while helping each other with creative ways to describe the clothes. Range planning was updated with the descriptions and final prices and materials. Final lineup was uploaded along with the styling board and we were done! We then split the presentation into small parts so each person would have equal speaking time while not running out of breath. 







Presentation Day:

On presentation day, we were the third to present and saw the other group's works for the first time. It was interesting to see how different our concepts were when we all did trend research of the same season. This truly shows that creativity cannot be replaced by artificial intelligence. When it was our turn, I was pretty nervous to present as I was always scared to present in front of a group of people. However, as we went through the slides, it become natural to explain our collection to our lecturer and classmates as if we were just having a casual conversation. With the added humor in our slides, the presentation seemed to be entertaining as we meant it to be and I hope everyone enjoyed our presentation. We were pretty nervous but I think we nailed it. Good job everyone!

Comments